Applications are now open for the fully funded Rhodes Scholarships for Studies in UK 2024. Here’s how to apply:
When different people come together in a shared spirit, exciting new things begin. The Rhodes Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to join outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Applications for the next round of Rhodes Scholarships open in June 2024.
What is the Rhodes Scholarship?
A life changing opportunity to study at Oxford University
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded, full time, postgraduate award which enables talented young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
Applying for the Scholarship is a challenge, but it is an experience which has helped generations of young people to succeed. We encourage applications from talented students everywhere.
Rhodes Scholars come to the UK for two or more years and can apply to study most full-time postgraduate courses offered by Oxford University.
The Rhodes Scholarship Application
The application form requires you to provide the following:
- Your details, such as contact information
- Evidence that you meet the eligibility criteria
- Your education history including your university transcripts
- The course(s) you would like to study at the University of Oxford
- A Curriculum Vitae
- An Academic Statement
- A Personal Statement
- A total of four (minimum) to six (maximum) referees
- At least two of the following documents to confirm that you meet the citizenship, residency and age criteria (listed above):
- A certified copy of your birth certificate (or an affidavit of birth)
- A National Identity Card.
- A valid passport (with translation, if necessary)
- A voter’s card
- An affidavit notarised by a competent authority confirming that you are a bonafide citizen of your country